Some people want the whole enchilada!
Kayaks – Food – Ambience
Take a day on the water and explore Seattle by kayak, then stop back by the Cafe for a delicious meal specially prepared for your team! Enjoy the view from the waterfront with good food, good company, and a memorable adventure on the lakes.
To organize a Combo Event:
- Contact Cafe and the Paddle Club coordinators separately to request your date(s).
- Note: it is recommended to check in first with the Paddle Club about your plans, as their reservations have more limitations.
- Fill out and return your Reservation Forms.
- Work with the Cafe and Paddle Club to confirm the details and finalize your reservation.
- Read Menu & Info for the Waterfront Garden Pavilion private space.
- Fill out the Cafe Event Request Form.
- Schedule phone appointment with coordinator to determine estimated menu planning.
- Confirm your date/time slot with deposit and agreement form.
- At least 1 week prior to event, email final headcount and any menu changes.
- Call the paddle club at (206) 545 8570 x 2.
- Confirm your time frame and timing for arrival.
- Decide on guided tour options and destinations.
- Plan your best parking options.
- Call the Paddle Club to confirm all details.
- Return your Reservation Form and pay deposit to finalize your reservation.
- Paddle Club Reservation Form.
- Paddling Destinations.