Join the Club!
NEW for 2017! We’re offering paddle club memberships. Enjoy unlimited paddling during our normal hours of operation. We have two membership options available. For seasonal membership, you pay for the entire season at a discount and for the monthly membership, dues are paid each month. This is a great opportunity for the frequent paddler or someone trying to get more experience and learn more about the sport.
Fees – Seasonal
- One time fee of $550.00 (plus tax) – $495 if purchased before April 18th
- Initiation membership fee is waived
- Cancellations are not permitted for annual memberships
Fees – Monthly
- Monthly rate $150.00 (plus tax) per month – $135 per month if purchased before April 18th
- First month will be pro-rated.
- Initial membership fee waived
- By providing your debit or credit card information, you allow AVZ Inc. dba Agua Verde Paddle Club to automatically withdraw dues as they come due each first of the month.
- If monthly dues are declined, the member will be contacted and if not paid by the 5th day of the month, membership will be terminated. Member may not exercise privileges until dues are paid.
- 60 day minimum for membership
- 30 days written notice required for cancellation in writing to email@example.com. Partial months are not permitted.
- Dues are not transferable or refundable
Terms and Conditions
- Unlimited rental of a single kayak or paddle board while following normal rental procedure for use by the member
- One free 30 minute kayaking orientation
- Membership is not transferable
- Upgrade your hourly kayak rental to a fiberglass kayak for $10/hr
- Bring one guest to paddle a double kayak together for the hourly rate of $10/hr
- Priority booking for public tours
- Priority booking and 10% discounts on lessons
- Take-Away equipment rentals (additional charges apply). Member must take a car topping and tie down class before being able participating in take-away rentals
- Membership can be revoked at the discretion of the management for violation of Agua Verde Paddle Club policies and procedures