Take your group out for an adventure!
During the season, the Paddle Club offers limited group reservations for groups of twelve or more. Let us help your group for a day of corporate team building, wedding parties, or just a great time out on the water with friends and family!
To Organize a Group Reservation
- Pick a few possible dates.
- Reservations are a minimum of 2 hours in length, and are available from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- We do not accept weekend reservations from June 1st through August 31st.
- Call us at 206-545-8570 to find out which of your dates are available.
- If a specific day is not available, we will help you find one that is.
- We can only schedule one group reservation per day, so organize your event early!
- Read and fill out the Group Reservation Form.
- Our Group Reservation Form has all of our policies and fine print.
- Return your completed form by fax or email.
- Fax to 206-545-5271 or email to email@example.com.
- Call us at the Paddle Club to confirm the details and make a deposit.
- Once you’ve paid a deposit on your reservation, your date is secured.
- If necessary, you can make changes to your reservation until 14 days from your event.
Let our friendly and knowledgeable guides make your event truly special! Explore the waterway and learn about the legends and history of old Seattle along the way.
Groups of 6 -11 & groups without a reservation
We have lots of equipment and we will be able to get your group on the water.
- Hop in line and we’ll sign people up in small groups of 4-6 people at a time
- We’ll get your small groups launched right after one another. Making sure your paddlers are ready before reaching the sign up counter (restrooms, parking, changing etc.), helps get everyone on the water quickly.
- When you return, you’ll check out with the small group you signed up with. We can not combine tickets or have someone not on the ticket paying for the group.
You always have the option of scheduling a private or custom tour for your small group. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-545-8570 x22 for more information.