Take your group out for an adventure!
During the season, the Paddle Club offers limited group reservations for groups of twelve or more. Let us help your group for a day of corporate team building, wedding parties, or just a great time out on the water with friends and family!
To Organize a Group Reservation
- Pick a few possible dates.
- Reservations are a minimum of 2 hours in length, and are available from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- We do not accept weekend reservations from June 1st through August 31st.
- Call us at 206-545-8570 to find out which of your dates are available.
- If a specific day is not available, we will help you find one that is.
- We can only schedule one group reservation per day, so organize your event early!
- Read and fill out the Group Reservation Form.
- Our Group Reservation Form has all of our policies and fine print.
- Return your completed form by fax or email.
- Fax to 206-545-5271 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at the Paddle Club to confirm the details and make a deposit.
- Once you’ve paid a deposit on your reservation, your date is secured.
- If necessary, you can make changes to your reservation until 7 days from your event.
Let our friendly and knowledgeable guides make your event truly special! Explore the waterway and learn about the legends and history of old Seattle along the way.
Some people want the whole enchilada! Take a look at our Combo Events page for information on how to plan an adventure with the Paddle Club and the Cafe.