Paddle Club – Rates
Hourly Rental Rate
Single Kayak (K1): $18 per hour
Double Kayak (K2): $24 per hour
Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP): $23 per hour
NEW for 2017 – Join the Club! We’re now offering memberships that include unlimited paddling. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about the sport or develop their skills. Click HERE to learn more.
Early Bird Weekday Two-Hour Deal
Paddle for two hours at a discounted rate!
K1: Two hours for $30 – save $6
K2: Two hours for $42 – save $6
SUP: Two hours for $40 – save $6
Must leave dock by 2 pm and return by 4 pm
Early Bird Weekday 2 for 3 Special
Paddle for two hours and get the third hour free!
Must leave dock by 1 pm and return by 4 pm
Double Happy Hour! Head upstairs to the Cafe for happy hour starting at 4 pm!
Seasonal punch cards for kayaking and standup paddleboarding now available!
Kayaking Punch Card
10 hours of single kayaking for $130 – save $50
Paddleboard Punch Card
10 hours of standup paddleboarding for $180 – save $50
Punch cards are valid weekdays only and expire one year from date of purchase. Valid for one kayak or paddleboard per visit.
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Equipment is rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older. Children under 18 are allowed with a parent or guardian in the same boat.
- Sorry, no pets in boats, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.