Paddle Club Rates
Hourly Rental Rate
Single Kayak (K1): $20 per hour
Double Kayak (K2): $25 per hour
Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP): $25 per hour
- Paddle for two hours and get the third hour free!
- Paddle for two hours at a discounted rate!
- Must leave dock by 1 pm and return by 4 pm
- Available Monday – Friday
Two-Hour Weekday Deal
Paddle for two hours at a discounted rate!
K1: Two hours for $35 – save $5
K2: Two hours for $45 – save $5
SUP: Two hours for $35 – save $5
Must leave dock by 2 pm and return by 4 pm
Weekday Happy Hour Special
Paddle for two hours and get the third hour free!
Must leave dock by 1 pm and return by 4 pm
Double Happy Hour! Head upstairs to the Cafe for happy hour starting at 4 pm!
Seasonal punch cards for kayaking and standup paddleboarding now available!
Kayaking Punch Card
10 hours of single kayaking for $150 – save $50
Paddleboard Punch Card
10 hours of standup paddleboarding for $200 – save $50
Punch cards are valid weekdays only through the end of the season and expire 10/31/2016. Valid for one kayak or paddleboard per visit.
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Equipment is rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older. Children under 18 are allowed with a parent or guardian in the same boat.
- Sorry, no pets in boats, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.