Paddle Club – Rates
Hourly Rental Rate
Single Kayak (K1): $20 per hour
Double Kayak (K2): $26 per hour
Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP): $20 per hour
Mirage Eclipse: $30 per hour – Click HERE for rates, information and special pricing on this new product
Join the Club! We’re now offering memberships that include unlimited paddling for the 2020 season. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about the sport or develop their skills. Click HERE to learn more. A limited number of memberships are available. Join early!
Early Bird Weekday Two-Hour Deal
Paddle for two hours at a discounted rate!
K1: Two hours for $32 – save $8
K2: Two hours for $44 – save $8
SUP: Two hours for $32 – save $8
Must leave dock by 2 pm and return by 4 pm
Early Bird Weekday 2 for 3 Special
Paddle for two hours and get the third hour free!
Must leave dock by 1 pm and return by 4 pm
Double Happy Hour! Head upstairs to the Cafe for happy hour starting at 4 pm!
NEW! Weekend Early Bird Special
Get the fourth hour of your paddle FREE on your weekend paddle. Must return to the dock before 4 pm. Save $20-26
Paddle Punch Cards
Seasonal punch cards for kayaking and stand up paddle boarding now available!
10 hours of single kayaking or stand up paddle boarding for $150 – save $50
Details: Punch cards are valid weekdays only. Not valid weekends or holidays. Punch cards expire 10/31/2020. Limited number available. Purchase early!
- Check out our How it works page for more information on how to rent a kayak
- There is a one-hour minimum for rentals.
- After the first hour, our rental rates are pro-rated in ten minute increments.
- Other discounts: We offer a 10% discount to UW students with their student ID, active military and seniors 62 and older. We offer a 5% discount when you pay with cash at checkout. We do not combine specials and/or discounts. Discounts do not apply towards memberships, punch cards or tours.
- Weekday specials do not apply on holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day etc.)
- Equipment is rented on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kayak rentals include all necessary equipment. Due to insurance requirements, we do not rent equipment to individuals not renting boats.
- Paddlers must be 18 years of age or older to rent a kayak or paddle board. Children 17 and under must paddle in the front of a double kayak.
- Sorry, no animals in boats, left at the shop, or on the premises.
- Kayaks must be launched from and returned to our docks. One launch, one land per rental.
- No alcohol allowed on our docks or equipment.
- Renters are responsible for full replacement value of any equipment damaged or lost.
- We do not accept American Express. We do accept cash, Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
- NO takeaway or overnight rentals. Our FAQ page has additional information.
- The Paddle Club may close due to weather or business conditions. Our last rental departs 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to closing. Closing hours vary throughout the season. Visit our Hours page or call the Paddle Club for current hours of operation.