FREE PARKING – W24 Lot, entry across street
- After 4 pm – Weekdays
- ALL DAY – Weekends
STREET PARKING – up to 2 hours
PAY LOTS – up to 4 hours
You can pay to park here for $2/hr for up to 4 hours.
- 1200 NE Boat Street – On the corner of Pacific and Boat Street, one block west of Agua Verde (Park here anytime)
- 1401 NE Boat Street – East of Agua Verde. Entrance to lot is one block east of 15th Ave and Boat Street intersection, at water level (Park here anytime)
The Paddle Club is at street level overlooking Portage Bay – in the lower level at water’s edge. To get to the Paddle Club from Boat Street, take the stairs west of the building.
Use the Burke-Gilman trail. Head downhill on Brooklyn Ave until you hit the waterfront.
There is plenty of bike parking in front of the restaurant.
First-come, first-served and space is limited!
- Boat Street Marina located on the north shore of Portage Bay between the University and Montlake bridges.
- Two 25′ slips at the northwest end of the marina.
- Restaurant moorage is clearly marked and is intended for small runabouts – no deep keels (it can get shallow).
- Please do not tie up in private or common moorage spaces.
Public access for hand powered boats is located at the northeast end of Boat Street Marina.